Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chicken Little

On November, 15, 2005, Luka saw the second movie (at the theater) in his life. The first one was in AK with his cousins (Shrek 2) when he was 1-1/2 - the whole gang went. So, he did not remember that one at this point. He seemed to like the Chicken Little ads on TV, so I took him to see it on a Tuesday when he was with me. There were only a few other people in the theater with him, me and Axel.

He was very impressed by the big screen. It is impressive if you are not used to it - and if you are little! He concentrated very hard and was very interested. Though, as a parent, the movie seemed a little stressful to me for a little kid - always something happening and waiting for resolution (Chicken Little rguing with his dad, the aliens arriving to blow up earth, etc.). Overall, I think he had a good time. He did tell me several times afterward that Chicken Little said, "The sky is falling!" and people told him, "You're crazy!"