Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Luka "Star Student" at School

Luka's is currently the "star student" in his Kindergarten class. This means you get to make a poster about yourself and it hangs outside the classroom for a week or two. Luka came up with all the biographical information himself, and Mommy and he worked on the poster. Here it is!


Luka's stats:

  • Favorite movie: Jungle Book [where did that come from?]

  • Favorite colors: green, red and blue

  • Favorite toys: My teddies (Snakey, Diego, Beary - see drawing above)

  • My family: Luka, Mommy, Daddy, Axy (see drawing above)

  • My favorite Books: Les Pyjamasques (see pictures pasted above and check out these great books at Amazon.fr)

  • What I want to be when I grow up: Pilot

  • Favorite places to visit: Alaska and France

  • I am so good at: running

  • My favorite animals: lion, tiger, cheetah

  • My favorite food: chocolate and vanilla ice cream

  • My best friends: Billy, Connor, Haley, Abigail, Kristin, Cody

Even though Axel was not star student this week, here are his current interests, says Mommy:

  • Favorite movie: Polar Express in French (the "princess movie" - go figure)

  • Favorite color: yellow

  • Favorite toys: garbage truck from Santa - yeah!

  • My family: Luka, Mommy, Daddy, Axel -- Grandma, Jean-Claude and Annick. He loves to talk to his grandparents on Skype! (Luka is sad Grandma only has a phone and no computer!)

  • My favorite books: Les Pyjamasques as well as L'imagier des engins

  • What I want to be when I grow up: garbage man? construction worker? engineer?

  • Favorite places to visit: Alaska and France (of course!)

  • I am so good at: skiing of course - 2-year old prodigy that I am!

  • My favorite animals: monkey?

  • My favorite food: I like all food, but today I did, in fact, enjoy a yummy choc/vanilla ice cream cone at the mall with Mommy. Messy, but yum!

  • My best friends: Luka, Mommy, Daddy and my friends at school: Anna and Ahlias