Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bathtime and other musings

Luka and Axel have been taking a lot of baths lately because they are having so much fun with their bath toys. Axel makes his happy noise with all the toys--letters, fish, shovel, pails to pour from, etc.--and loves to play with the shower head that hangs down (when it is off).

Tonight during their bath, Luka had fun saying all the numbers in Spanish, French and English, then saying all the colors that make up the numbers (and mathematical symbols). Then, he told me all the colors in Spanish and English. We got distracted when it got to French,. He is really into counting lately. When I was putting Axel to bed, Luka was in his room counting to 100 (cent) in French.

Luka had a good day at school and took a nap too! Yay!

Axel had a good day with his babysitter, Odette. We are so lucky to have her! I was even able to stop by and get my hair cut after my business meeting was over! I really needed it!