Friday, August 05, 2005

Baby #2 Update - Due Date -1

Today is the day before the baby's "official" due date - Saturday, Aug 6th. At my now weekly appointment, the doctor said I am 3 cm dilated, 50% effaced and that he is at station -2. So, he could come anytime... The weekend would be perfect, so maybe tonight? Luka obliged us by arriving on a Saturday morning, so perhaps his brother will just as accommodating! I love being pregnant and am somewhat sad it will be over soon as this will likely be my last time, but it is time for him to come now.

Luka is doing well, but must sense something - he is particularly attached to both Reynald and me lately. "I want you, Mama!" "Papa - je veux aller au travail avec toi !" I feel bad that he will be without us for a few days while we are at the hospital, but he is resilient and I am sure he will do fine.

Little man #2 could come any time, so watch this space!