Friday, June 03, 2005

Bed Time & Chocolate

Bed Time
Like I mentioned below, Luka is now in his big boy bed. I am currently in the process of making him a little summer blankie for his bed to encourage him to stay in it. Every night he says, "Mommy, laisse la porte ouverte (leave the door open)," all smiley and cute. Then, I say, "Pourquoi (why)?" and he says, "Je veux sortir (I want to leave my room)" Ha ha. He is still not able to lie yet - he will always tell the truth (such as when he gets in trouble. Me: "You can come out of your room if you promise not to scratch Mommy again. Will you scratch me again?" Luka: "YES!") In any case, then, I have to close the door or he will run around and never go to bed, and then he cries and I feel bad... oh well! Then, we open it after he has fallen asleep so that he can be free to go pee pee or whatever during the night - and get up in the a.m. (he has been coming in our bed between 6:45 and 7:15 a.m., but that is another issue...)

Chocolate
Luka never had chocolate till he was around 16 months old or something... That is good, because he has turned out to be chocolate man! When we were on our cruise in February, I asked him one evening what he wanted for dinner, and he said, "Chocolate, Mommy!" You can have whatever you want to eat on a cruise, that is, unless your mommy is there! :)