Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Axel's First Tooth!

On our 8th wedding anniversary (is there some meaning here?), I put my finger in Axel's mouth while giving him something to eat, and I felt a little tooth! I had felt for one a few days before, and found nothing, so this little tooth just appeared!

It is his bottom right front tooth. If he will hold his mouth open long enough (hard to get him to do!) I can catch a glimpse of it. Just the tiniest bit of enamel poking out. He is a sweet man for sure--you can't even tell he is teething, he is so good natured. Just like Luka was when he was teething. From what I hear, we are very lucky to have such easy "toothing experiences."

Axel will be 9 months old on May 6th, and as I recall, Luka's first tooth showed up on the plane to France when he was 10 months old.